Thursday 9 September 2010

what is to come

I am an aspirant...
one day I will be an initiate...
I will know the truth
and I will know what to do with it.
I am not scared of the cross. I am not scared of the gun.

So... while ANARCH rages in the dark, and Galustian cries and sleeps in bed, and Petrossian busies himself with petty materialistic concerns, and tries to find love... Grey Dragon synthesises now...
And the great flag of my true nameless self slowly rises atop the funeral pyre of what once was.
As the bodies burn, I let them burn, they are the fuel, the light, I am made brave...
Elect? Soon I will be...
The symbol of my flag? The dual cross, the sun, the eye. Within the iris... the whole world, spinning on it's axis. White on a black background. Pale flame and harsh steel!
Mark my words... soon I will pass beyond just words! So limited!
Ha! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I become... SOMETHING MORE AND SOMETHING... HIDDEN.

HERMETICIST!

Watch me, go on... watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment