Friday 3 September 2010

Liberation Manifesto

We are the ones that have been tampered with. We are the ones that have been altered. We will find a way... To break... To leave... To dismantle what you have done... To be free. It doesn't matter if it seems like no one is listening. I know there is. Yes what you have done is terrible. Yes we are afraid. But we will come to know the truth that pertains to us. We begin to unravel... What you have done... Mind rapists... You didn't know... What you were messing around with.

By the grace of god... I will see the truth... my abilities will increase... And I will be free. And then I will set about... Freeing... Everyone... From your disgusting... perverted... hidden... manipulations. You try to erode trust. But I know the antidote.

What you don't realise...

ANARCH ANARCH ANARCH ANARCH ANARCH ANARCH

Slavery. No. No. No.



Location:the seered cave of ANARCH

No comments:

Post a Comment