Friday 3 September 2010

the new time to stand

Many years ago... a millennium passed... some sat under a particular tree. they wrote stories, educational tales... that persisted. The time... of the saviour spirit... has risen again... a new resurrection... we make the old fables true... with our actions... the illumination within... the heirarchies blur... comparative faith... growing stronger... the new aeon... the great work is underway... if I fall... others will take my place... it is inevitable... those old beliefs... the misers that cling to them... reject... remake... renew... for life... for living... for love... we spill... ancient truths... again... it repeats... I am... but one... vessel... arbiter... believe... believe anew... this is... the time... once more... the bell... rings out... the peal... resolves... over and over... stand... stand... stand with me... stand... hold my hands... we will... stand... in joy... stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment